Sutherland Shire Dog Training Club Inc
- Members must be in class by the Training Hours time specified. Instructors have the right to refuse entry to the class if you are late
- All dogs must be vetted by the class instructor or appointed vetting officer before commencement of training. No dogs will be allowed onto the field before being vetted.
- Members without membership cards may be refused admittance to class.
- All dogs must be immunised against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus and Para-Influenza and Kennel Cough.
- Current inoculation certificates must be produced when renewing membership.
- No bitch in season will be allowed to attend training.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times unless under the supervision of an instructor.
- The handlers of dogs which foul the grounds must immediately clean up with the equipment provided.
- Classes using the Club jumps and/or agility equipment will be responsible for returning the equipment to the equipment room after use.
- Members shall at all times behave courteously to other members and officials of the Club.
- Any disputes should be referred to the Chief Instructor or the Deputy Chief Instructor at the time of the dispute.
Quickly find what you looking for on our site here....