Legal Items - Notice and Disclaimer..
WELCOME to The Sutherland Shire Dog Training Club Inc ("SSDTC").
By visiting the SSDTC Web site (the "Site") and using the information
contained in the Site you acknowledge that you have read this notice and
agree to the following terms:
- SSDTC does not represent or warrant that any files obtained from
or through the Site are free from computer viruses or other defects.
Any such files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from use of those
- You may provide hypertext links to the Site from any other web
site, unless we request you to remove these links. SSDTC does not
warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links in the Site, nor the
suitability of any content located at those links. Links and frames
connecting the Site with other sites are for convenience only and do
not mean that SSDTC endorses or approves those other Sites, their
content or the people who run or contribute to them.
- OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS SITE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF
- Any veterinary advice on this Site should be checked with YOUR
- SSDTC owns copyright in all content of the Site unless labelled
to the contrary. Except as permitted under and subject to the
conditions prescribed in the Copyright Act, 1968 (cth) you must not
copy, modify, transmit or distribute any content of the Site
- You should understand that attendance at a dog training class
is not without risk to yourself, members of your family or guests
who may attend, or your dog, because some of the dogs which you will
be exposed to may be too difficult to control and may be the cause
of injury even when handled with the greatest of care.
- You should also understand that the degree to which a dog is
successfully trained is a function of the interest, commitment, and
co-operation of the owner. There is no guarantee that any dog will
achieve the desired level of training despite the best efforts of
any instructor, Club official or any information contained in this
- You, agree to indemnify and hold harmless, and hereby waive and
release the SSDTC, its employees, volunteers, instructors, owners or
agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injury or
damage which you, your family, or guests, or your dog may suffer,
including specifically, but without limitation to, any injury or
damage resulting from the action of any dog, including your own.
Quickly find what you looking for on our site here....