- Members must be in class by the Training Hours time specified. Instructors have the right to refuse entry to the class if you are late.
- All dogs must be vetted by the appointed vetting officer or class instructor before commencement of training. No dogs will be allowed onto the field before being vetted.
- Members without membership cards may be refused admittance to class.
- Enclosed, non-slip footwear is essential for safety reasons. If you do not wear appropriate footwear you will not be permitted into class.
- All dogs must be immunised against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus and Para-Influenza and Kennel Cough.
- Current vaccination certificates are to be produced and sighted by Grounds Secretaries or their appointed representative when renewing membership.
- No bitch in season will be allowed to attend training.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times unless under the supervision of an instructor.
- The handlers of dogs which foul the grounds must immediately clean up.
- Classes using the Club equipment of any type, will be responsible for returning the equipment to the equipment room after use.
- Members shall at all times behave courteously to other members and officials of the Club.
- Any disputes should be referred to a Club Offical for action at the time of the dispute.
DOGS NSW Regulation - Part II Show, Section 12
12.4 (c) - Under no circumstances is a dog permitted to wear electric, spike, prong, and pinch or similar collars at any exhibition or at any other event conducted by an affiliate including training sessions.